
Josie got many presents for Christmas this year including books, a set of percussion instruments, stegosaurus slippers with LED eyes, and a kitchen set. Today she dabbled in making cupcakes using the Melissa & Doug cupcake set received from the Fiscus family. Josie liked assembling the cupcakes and decorating them with the dry erase frosting markers all the while hollering "cupcakes!"
Josie loves to get into the diaper wipes, probably because they are forbidden. Today she was granted a wipe to clean the decorative frosting off her cupcakes before putting them away. She proceeded to clean little spots all around the house. Nobody here is complaining!



My cousin's daughter got the same kitchen and cupcake set, but she's three, so Josie is obviously super advanced. I desperately hope I meet her and see y'all sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteLove it! She's as good at making cupcakes as I hoped and dreamed she'd be - they look D-Lish!
ReplyDelete